Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bike vs. Candy Jar

Both of these drawings have different qualities, one is graphite pencil and the other is colored pencil. The bike drawing is shaded with pencil and is different shades of gray as for the colored pencil has all different colors and is very bright. In my opinion I would say I like the graphite pencil better because the colored pencils didn't work very well for me. I though it was hard to get the right shade without pressing down too hard on the paper, I would always mess up and go too dark. But with the graphite pencil you could erase it and start all over. In my picture above it shows close ups of both drawings. The graphite on is shaded nicely and doesn't look scribbled as for my colored pencil one, it looks pressed and scribbled on the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment